- Advocating & Researching for Anti-Hunger Policies
- Increasing Access to Food & Benefits
- Benefits Access Program
- Child Nutrition Program
- Farm Fresh Food Access Program
- Nutrition Outreach and Education Program (NOEP)
- Assisting Soup Kitchens & Food Pantries
- Support Food Secure NYC 2018
- AmeriCorps Service Programs
You are here
Annual Survey & Report
Our 2013 Hunger Survey Report will be released on Tuesday, November 26th. Check back soon.
2012 Hunger Survey Report (Most Recently Published Report): The Perpetual Storm, Hunger Before and After Hurricane Sandy
To download the 2012 report in PDF format, please click here.
The report includes three sets of data: an analysis of recent U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) food security data from 2011 (using a methodology that the federal government started using in 1997), the results of a pre-storm survey of food pantries and soup kitchens about their year-long trends, and the results of a brief questionnaire of pantries and kitchens following Sandy.