- Advocating & Researching for Anti-Hunger Policies
- Increasing Access to Food & Benefits
- Benefits Access Program
- Child Nutrition Program
- Farm Fresh Food Access Program
- Nutrition Outreach and Education Program (NOEP)
- Assisting Soup Kitchens & Food Pantries
- Support Food Secure NYC 2018
- AmeriCorps Service Programs
You are here
Interfaith Voices Against Hunger
The Interfaith Voices Against Hunger (IVAH)/Feed the Solution program engages religious and civic leaders, people facing food insecurity, and community members interested in advocating for intensified government action to alleviate hunger.
New York City is home to arguably the world’s most diverse population comprised of a number of ethnicities, cultures, and religions. At NYCCAH, we believe that despite differences, fighting hunger is certainly an issue that members of the faith community agree on.